Mr. Avery

This is my 8th year in education.  It is my fourth year teaching at this location. I couldn’t be happier to be a part of this school!

mravery

Getting ready to start a new year!

Through my years that I’ve been teaching, I’ve already had the opportunity to teach in many different cities. I started out teaching in Sandwich, Massachusetts. Then I moved to Savannah, Georgia which is over 1,000 miles away! It was much different than Massachusetts. We never got snow and the summers were so hot! After Georgia, I taught in Columbus, Ohio. Columbus reminded me a lot of Boston but instead of everyone rooting for the Red Sox and the Patriots, everyone would root for the Ohio State Buckeyes. Now those are my three favorite teams! Finally, I decided to move back to Massachusetts which is where I am now!

All the places I have taught!

All the places I have taught!

I love trying to find new ways to incorporate technology into the classroom. I look forward to exploring the use of the green screen in our classroom this year. I can’t wait to create new projects with the students that we can share on our blog. I look forward to everything that this year has to bring!